Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Week 10, Day 42 - Fantastic Studying!

I've totally rocked the studying for today - I've been up since 9 p.m. last night and still going strong but coming close to winding it up and prepping for tomorrow.
We had a test in Histology today, Extra Credit Opportunity in Gross Anatomy tomorrow and an Anatomy Test on Friday - Only 4 test next week - very doable and nicely spaced :)
One test every day except for Tuesday.  I'll need to get a jump on Regions 14 & 15 for the Anatomy test on Thursday and get a LOT of studying done this weekend for the Spinal Anatomy test on Monday - Wednesday's Biochem test and Friday's Histology test should both be A's.

i just realized I have to be back in class in 8.5 hours - wrap up the night, prep for tomorrow, sleep, drive 50 miles in the next 8.5 hours ...but ...actually, my alarms go off at 4:30 a.m. so I've only got 5.5 hours between now and when I need to get up.

Here's advice for anyone thinking of going to school to become a doctor ...
Live in the same state as your school!!!!!!!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment