Friday, March 13, 2009

Days 38 & 39, Thur & Fri

I got an email from a friend this morning who noted that I hadn't blogged last night and wondered how I did on my test.  Yesterday seems so long ago that I forgot what had transpired and it took me a while to remember that I even had a test yesterday.  

Originally, we were supposed to be off school yesterday and today but somebody decided that trimesters who were not taking boards this weekend had to attend school these days anyway which would be alright if it were not for the fact that many people actually make plans for times when school is not in session (including the teachers) so most all of the classes today were cancelled except for two afternoon classes and on class this morning which had about 30 out of 80 or 90 students showing up.  

I slept about 12 hours last night :)  Most students had very little sleep the night before due to our biochemistry exam.  I can only guess as to how I faired with that exam but I've seen the answers posted and estimate I probably got around a 23 out of 30.  The class average is usually about 19 out of 30 so I was above the curve although maybe not as much as I would like to have been.  

No test today and none on Monday so it's like a four day vacation!  :)  My gross anatomy tutoring has been changed to Sunday at 3 p.m. from Saturday at 5 p.m.  I'll have to focus on getting some work in on all my classes this weekend and the weekends fly by so I'll need to get moving.

I went to the cadaver lab after classes yesterday and saw the brachial plexus then spent time on the chalk board drawing out the brachial plexus a few times to start getting familiar with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment