Sunday, March 22, 2009

Friday, March 20 - Wk10, Day 44

I absolutely rocked our anatomy quiz today and got a perfect score on the extra credit the day before so that quiz goes down in the books as a 110%!  Yahoooooo!!!

I've been studying for my Spinal Anatomy quiz and after making up a spreadsheet found it's still mathematically possible to pull out a nice grade in that class so that's what I've been working towards.  I've also been working towards getting an A on the upcoming gross anatomy test this coming Thursday. (spinal anatomy test is Monday, March 23rd)

Wednesday is a biochem lab quiz and so far I've gotten 5/5, 4/5 and 5/5 on those test so, we'll have 3 more of those test and the lowest quiz grade gets dropped.  
I've got a DVD made up of all our biochem classes from last week, week 10 and will be sure to watch it Monday night before our first biochem class of week 11 on Tuesday :)

Histology Lab test is this week so I'll need to start looking at the slides we'll be tested over soon and keep looking at them until our test.  Hopefully we can push that test off until 10:30 instead of 9:30 to have an extra hour to study before the test.  

I think that's it for test this week.  We also have a clay model of the thoracic spine that we'll need to have completed by Friday.  
For Wednesday's biochemistry class we'll actually be using a sample of my own urine for lab.  I'm taking 1000 mg of vitamin C each day and we'll do a titration with the urine sample to determine how much of the vitamin is being excreted.

Other than that it's basically been non-stop school work.  I did get a quick 20 minute workout in at Gold's Gym last night.  

I'm thinking about making a You-Tube video on drawing the brachial plexus, I think the way I draw it is far superior to anything else I've seen.  Less lines, same results, very neat and east to draw.

I just woke up not too long ago and need to leave for my gross anatomy tutoring in about 3 hours - I'll have to focus on spinal anatomy before leaving and maybe get some note cards I can tape to my dashboard to glance at occasionally while driving.  

No comments:

Post a Comment