Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March 27 & 30, Days 49 & 50

Wow, I didn't realize I missed posting this past Friday.  At the moment I don't exactly recall what I did in school on Friday or Monday but I remember going to the Slice of Logan on Saturday with Jennifer Racener and Monday after school I went to SLU for an initial two hour consultation with people from their psychological testing center in the hopes they might be able to provide germane hints on studying and getting the best grades possible.  

It's actually Tuesday morning, about 4:30 a.m. and my alarms to wake up are going off so I'll have to cut this short and get this day going!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Bro, I enjoy reading your entries. I'm starting chiropractic school in October, and it's great to get a precise taste of what I will be experiencing. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete