Friday, March 6, 2009

Day 34 - *A*A*A*

Fun day.  I was up until 2:30 a.m. last night finishing my Spinal Anatomy test then slept an hour and got back up at 3:30 a.m.  I think I probably got an A on my Spinal Anatomy test then I skipped spinal analysis to study my histology slides which wasn't something I originally intended to do but our class voted to have the test an hour earlier so I lost the hour I had allocated for studying and it was something I had to get it - It paid off as far as the grade went because I got a 24/25 in Histology and then managed a 19/20 on my Anatomy quiz.  Good grades today - three A's!  :)

I'm kind of in a Zombie state and need to get some rest.  I'm sorry I can't study tonight because I need to but also need to sleep.  Our Philosophy midterm is on Monday, another Anatomy test on Tuesday and we have a biochem test on Thursday ...oh, and we conclude our CPR training after school on Monday and get certified.  

Our philosophy teacher had another interesting story regarding a recent patient.  Female, 45, pain in leg - 9 on a scale of 1 to 10.  She saw her MD who prescribed drugs.  When she showed the drugs to her DC he asked if this is what her body was missing.  

Obviously, the lack of drugs generally isn't the cause of a persons dis-ease but by asking patients that question they get to make that conclusion themselves.  

No comments:

Post a Comment