Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day 31 - Midterm Practical - Done!

11:45 p.m. and the end of a very long day.  I've got to get to bed.

The master bathroom is covered with Region 10 powerpoints from Anatomy.  4x6 flashcards of region 10 have been completed.  I have two human clavicle bones and a model of an arm w/ scapula.  I stayed after school today for biochem lab tutoring and then worked on learning the 8 main parts of the clavicle.  I'm also working on learning the 8 carpal bones in the wrist.  

I think I remember the mnemonic for the wrist bones - it's, "Some Lovers Try Positions That They Can't Handle"  it stands for ...

Proximal row, radial to ulnar: Scaphoid Lunate Triquetrum Pisiform. 
Distal row, radial to ulnar: Trapezium, Trapezoid, Capitate, Hamate


(had to look it up because i don't have it memorized yet)  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment