Monday, March 16, 2009

Day 40 - It's Still Monday!??

I've done so much today that I honestly thought maybe it was later in the week, like Wednesday perhaps.  

I've been up since 4:30 a.m. and it's closing in on midnight but I don't think I'll be getting to bed anytime soon because I have an anatomy test tomorrow.  We have quizes in anatomy at least once and sometimes twice per week and they combine for a total of 20% of our final grade.  I HAVE to take them as seriously as a regular exam or final, I just have to.  If I can continue to score A's on these quizzes then I'll be in a very good position to get an A on the Final Exam as well as on the Final Practical and can maybe eek out a really decent grade in anatomy - that would be FANTASTIC!

It's been non-stop since I left the house this morning.  Our classes finished at 11 today but I had to go participate in another research study, then meet with my intern and then partake in another research study (the multifidus one)  I hit the library to pick up some bones then came home and stopped by Wal-Mart to pick up supplies I needed for a poster that is due Wednesday in Spinal Anatomy.  

I also bought a new coloring book from Netters today since our Spinal Anatomy teacher liked the pictures from that book so I made some copies of the pictures she liked and enlarged them so I can trace them out on my poster and hopefully give her what she wants and get the best grade possible.  

I have to get back to studying.  I'm makeing some documents - one for the muscles of each region, one for the nerves of each region and one for the arteries of each region that we'll be studying in the 2nd half of our Tri-1 Anatomy class.  

I had the muscles and nerves documents made up for the first half of the tri but not at the beginning, it was something I learned along the way that I found to be useful so I'll finish up the arteries and have a good handle on those three documents and then keep adding information to them as the remaining days of the semester unfold.  

OK - back to studying - back to learning.

I was tired, wiped out and exhausted around 8 p.m. tonight and probably could have fallen asleep by 6:30 but I've countered those feelings with another fresh pot of coffee and will do everything I can to Ace tomorrows Anatomy test - 

Screw pony's for that class - there aren't that many anyway for the anatomy and I can learn this stuff on my own.  And, I can Ace it on my own.  And, I can know the Anatomy of the human body as well or better than any other doctor on the face of the planet.  No doubt!  I can do it!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment