Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Day 41 - Fried Brain

it's 9:55 p.m. and I just woke up.  I managed an hour sleep last night and things have been non-stop.  I got my third A in a row in Anatomy.  I talked to a classmate of mine just a bit ago (the reason I woke up) and they mentioned a lot of people around them getting C's on the test today which maybe indicates that the test was a bit tougher than usual so the A I got is a bit more worthwhile.  I made one bone-headed mistake on the test but got the extra credit correct which brought me back up to the A mark.

I have a poster due in Spinal Anatomy tomorrrow and a test in Histology.  I have my work cut out for me tonight.  We have another test in Anatomy on Friday and fortunately our Spinal Anatomy test got moved to Monday.

I should not be so far away from school.  Thoughts of getting rid of my dog and moving came to mind during my drive to school this morning.  I hate wasting so much time.  Can't dwell, need to get work done.  I am getting help from my parents so I'm saving time there but there are other concerns besides the time.  The debilitating effects on my health are another concern.  I already sit all day long either in class or studying and feel like i'm in a little capsule when driving to school.  My legs are aching.  

Poster and Histology Test - less than 8 hours to get these things done ...YIKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment