Monday, March 7, 2011

Tri-7 Wk8 Day 434 - Friday

I'm trying to remember what I did Friday. Geriatrics was cancelled due to vertigo (teachers, not mine) Oh, then I had a practical for Activator and was hoping to at least get 1/2 right so I could salvage the class and ended up with a 40 out of 50 - I'll take it! It seems like every test last week involved nothing more than studying the morning of the exam then somehow trying getting through it. I'll be darned if I didn't pass every single test last week.

The week coming up may be a little more daunting, especially on Wednesday when we have our Diagnostic Imaging III midterm. The next most challenging exam is probably going to be Tuesday's Gonstead exam. Gonstead is a chiropractic adjusting technique. Tomorrow's Research Methods exam should be pretty easy and Thursday's Soft Tissue Exam is a take home exam that just needs to be emailed in by Thursday at 11 or something like that.

It's 1 a.m. Monday and I am up much, much too late. We had a little get together Friday evening so, instead of crashing by 6 p.m. I was up and out and didn't get home until around midnight ...that's got a way of screwing things up for me. All my nights have been late since then. I guess I'm looking at less than four hours sleep tonight before I have to get up. I might adjust my alarms a bit to try and at least get 4 hours sleep.

No workout on Saturday but got a nice little workout in Sunday night. I put 25 minutes on the treadmill because I wanted to allow a little time for weights and found myself disappointed when the time ran out. Better get to sleep and do the best I can with Week 9! :)

1 comment:

  1. "It seems like every test last week involved nothing more than studying the morning of the exam then somehow trying getting through it."
    This is the story of my life. I am in nursing school and we have had 16 exams in six week. With that many exams, I have to cram the night before and the morning of. It's all I have time for!

    ReplyDelete