Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tri-7 Wk11 Day 436 - Tuesday

~8 a.m. - Still looking to get engaged & in gear. Seems like the sleep apnea has come back with a roaring vengeance and I feel like I've been run over by a Mack Truck. I'm not exactly sure what to do. I don't think I'll be able to stay awake for the ride to school, I've been there before.

~11:50 a.m. - extra sleep seems to have done the trick, ready to head out. It's interesting that when I've had difficult nights sleeping that any make up sleep I'm able to get soon after seems to solely consist of REM sleep - nothing but dreams. Even if I nod off in class for 10 or 15 minutes, it's all very vivid dreaming. Same thing with 30 minutes to an hours worth of sleep at home - straight to vibrant & vivid dreaming. I think it's supposed to normally take 90 minutes or so to hit that stage of sleep so I'm not exactly sure what the mechanics are behind it but it sure seems to help. I'm out of here and do think I can get through all my classes as well as clinic!

No comments:

Post a Comment