Friday, March 18, 2011

Tri-7 Wk10 Day 433 - NBCE Part II, Day 1

Today is the first day of National Boards Testing, Day 1. Ideally, I'll leave for school in about 40 minutes and get there about 6 a.m.
Today also marks 400 days until graduation.

Boards, wedding reception (#2 of 4) then back to school.
CMR on Monday (2nd of 4) for clinic
See as many patients as I can and do what I can to salvage my classes for this semester. 11 of the 13 classes have been strong and just need to work on bringing 2 grades up.

We learned yesterday of some new additional project we need to do for our HCP class and some other big project for our Research Methods class.

Also, I'm not sure if I mentioned this yesterday but we're supposed to be able to continue with our adjustments even after this trimester ends up until Tri-8 officially begins so, that will help me get my needed numbers. I've also been under the impression that adjustments we've done in Tri-6 may count towards our total needed of 50 adjustments.

I'm not sure where the chips are going to fall for everything going on for this semester. Time to go - wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment