Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tri-7 Wk8 Day 432 .....

This is nuts. I'm dead tired. Applied Kinesiology midterm is tomorrow along with our Activator midterm. I had a couple people remind me by text that we had to get a certification by the NIH (National Institute of Health) completed by tomorrow for our Research Methods class so.... as you can see by todays pic, I got that done.

The NIH website said it would take three hours to complete but I was able to beat that time along with perfect scores on all four exams. I'm not even sure what it's for anymore but I do recall reading about some ignoble experimentation done on people in the past which would be good not to EVER repeat.

Rocky, rocky, rocky trimester ... I need to make some flashcards up to help get some stuff memorized for my AK midterm exam tomorrow, it's 10:08 now, let's see what I can get done!

...10:39 ...got 11 done. My heart is pounding. I have to lay down for a bit - maybe a quick nap until midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment