Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lose 3 Pounds in One Hour! ;)

Tri-7 Wk8 Day 432 - Tuesday

Whew ...started this blog over four hours ago then got mired down in school stuff. Hit the gym after board reviews today and weighed myself before and after my 60 minutes of cardio and had a weight drop of 3 pounds. I thought I might have been sweating a lot because I noticed a 2+ drop after my last workout and was curious if it would happen again.

I'm beat. We've got a Geriatrics Midterm tomorrow and I can't afford to stay up late for it because tomorrow's classes and board reviews run from 7:20 a.m. until 8 p.m. and ...I'll be leaving by 6 a.m. as usual. Actually, I better leave a bit earlier than that if I want to get any studying in for Geriatrics. I should be able to muddle my way through it but, that isn't exactly the performance level I'm looking for.

I learned our Activator Midterm was going to be during our 2nd half of class on Thursday from a fellow student. I thought it was going to be on Friday so there isn't going to be much time after I get home tomorrow night to study for it. I'm not sure what to say. It's hard to figure out a plan other than just trying to get away with very little sleep tomorrow night ...dang ...keep forgetting the days. I better just get to bed.

I hadn't planned on a 15+ hour day tomorrow.

christ ...getting text from classmates trying to figure out what's going on. It looks like we have an exam in AK this week on Thursday. I thought I'd be in class or school before now to be able to look at the white board we have up front which list all our exams coming up.

This is going to be dismal.

AK used to be a four hour class but it got cut back to two hours this semester. It seems like the teacher is trying to cram about 80% of what was previously taught into our remaining two hours per week with her. I've learned at Palmer that the class isn't even allowed on campus. I'm not sure if there's anything to the technique or not but, it should probably be made into an elected technique and not part of the core curriculum.

I think our Dx Imaging III midterm is next week ...at least I know about it and have some time to prepare. I don't know about the IHS program anymore, at least not at this time. Maybe next year. Things seem to be unraveling too fast with this current trimester and I'm not sure (at the moment) how to salvage everything. Even at 8 hours of class this weekend for IHS there's still my two hour commute which means 20 hours doing something that has nothing to do with getting through my current semester.

I really should have moved closer to school before this whole thing started at Logan.

1 comment:

  1. African saying: The only way to eat an elephant is ... one bite at a time.

    Divide the workload up into managable chunks and just focus on what needs to be done next.

    You can do it!

    ReplyDelete