Saturday, March 19, 2011

Tri-7 Wk10 Day 434 - NBCE Part II, Day 2

12 hours from now I'll be completely done with Part II boards and about 100 miles closer to Wisconsin.

I was 100% drained last night and passed out on my bed due to pure exhaustion shortly after I got home and just woke up. (at about 1:30 a.m.)

At our school, Logan, Part II boards are first taken by students in their 7th and 8th semester. As a fellow student pointed out yesterday, we're being tested on subjects for classes we haven't finished yet. Still, that was the same situation for Part I and I passed all those sections. However, everything has been a bit different for me this trimester and there's a good chance I may be taking some of these boards over again. I did notice that, in addition to the slew of Tri 7 & 8's that were taking this exam there were also a lot of people in their 9th & 10th trimester still trying to get through Part II. The lady sitting next to me was finishing up their Part II exam and then had Physiotherapy boards *after* the Part II exams last night and then she'll be finishing up Part II today with me and then taking Part III boards on Sunday.

.....

Today, our final two exams will be over ACS and Practices. ACS stands for Applied Clinical Science. I'm pretty sure my ACS will yield better results than Practices which encompasses the Gonstead technique of adjusting. We are taking that class now but, in terms of grades, it's my lowest grade out of all 13 classes I am taking.

.....

Wow, already after 3 a.m. I'm heading straight to Wisconsin after my last board exam and need to get some laundry done and get the address to the hotel I'm staying at punched into my GPS so I know where I'm going. Final studying might be a good idea but, you do what you gotta do. I really hope & pray that there are no other things to sidetrack my efforts for the remainder of this trimester. It's going to be tough enough to get through as is.

No comments:

Post a Comment