Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wk13, Day 57 - Que Sera Sera


What will be, will be.

1st offense = warning
2nd offense = $50 fine
3rd offense = suspension

Those are the new rules to be implemented four months after the no smoking ban at Logan passes.

We had a guy at the last job I worked at who was an alcoholic.  He actually passed out at work from drinking but his job was protected and he could not be fired.  His job was actually safer than a lot of the non drinking type people who got let go a few months after I quit to go to Logan.

Just the perplexities of life, I suppose.  I did get a nice welcoming email from a chiropractic school in San Jose, California which, ironically enough does allow smoking on their campus.  Another email I've sent out is to Northwestern which is located in Bloomington, Minnesota.  At least I'd be semi close to relatives if I went up North and Mom & Dad do head up that way on occassion so I could always see them on the weekends when they visit.  

I really have a ton of work to get done for tomorrow.  We have our last quiz in Gross Anatomy and I'm thinking of staying at a classmates house again in order to already be at Logan for an 8 a.m. tutoring session.  My god - our anatomy practical is Tuesday!  Only five full days away and the lab is closed on Sunday due to the Easter holiday.  

...checking my calendar - 
Monday - no school
Tuesday - Gross Anatomy Practical
Wednesday - Spinal Anatomy Test, clay models of Atlas & Axis due
Thursday - Biochemistry Test
Friday - Spinal Anatomy Final and Spinal Analysis Final
Monday - Philosophy Final and Histology Final
Tuesday - Biochemistry Final
Wednesday - Gross Anatomy Written Final

I suppose I better fill my car up with books and have an extra change of clothes ready just in case.  

No comments:

Post a Comment