Friday, April 24, 2009

HA!!! TRI-2!!! It's OFFICIAL!!!!


Last class was just posted - it's official - 27 hours attempted - 27 hours passed!  My god, the GPA is even high enough to qualify for a lot of the scholarship offers we get via email!!!

I sacrificed biochem to focus on my other classes because that was my best class - and it paid off - 5 of the remaining 6 classes all were improved by a full letter grade since midterms!!!

I *can* be taught!!!  LOL!

I need to find me a genius picture to post and relish in this for a few minutes!!!  :)

Man - I just saw histology/cell bio posted and was pretty pleased with the 21 hours attempted & 21 hours earned - I was thinking, that alone is more than I've ever done before, then upon refreshing my screen - I saw the big 27 for 27!  HA!

Scott = Happy!!! ->Very Happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment