Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saturday Studies & Baseball! :)

Went to the Cardinal game tonight with my family and saw a nice 5-3 Red Bird victory over the Houston Astros.  

I started out a bit sluggish this morning but, still managed to get up to Logan and get in 5 hours at the cadaver lab.  I actually did quite well, all the time I spent with paper & whiteboard drawings of the brachial plexus and arteries have really paid off with a very high percentage of accuracy with the 20 or so tags I went through in our mock practicle.  Now I just have to get the rest of the body down and need to decrease my time - we've only got 60 seconds per body per tag come Tuesday.  For reference, I need to post my upcoming test again - I need to stay on top of what's coming up.  :)

Tuesday - Gross Anatomy Practical
Wednesday - Spinal Anatomy Test, clay models of Atlas & Axis due
Thursday - Biochemistry Test
Friday - Spinal Anatomy Final and Spinal Analysis Final
Monday - Philosophy Final and Histology Final
Tuesday - Biochemistry Final
Wednesday - Gross Anatomy Written Final

No comments:

Post a Comment