Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter :)

Tuesday - Gross Anatomy Practical
Wednesday - Spinal Anatomy Test, clay models of Atlas & Axis due
Thursday - Biochemistry Test
Friday - Spinal Anatomy Final and Spinal Analysis Final
Monday - Philosophy Final and Histology Final
Tuesday - Biochemistry Final
Wednesday - Gross Anatomy Written Final

Easter is always a nice time, fraught with family, friends, neighbors, gifts, Easter egg hunts and LOTS of food!  Since I had already went to a ballgame Friday night I wasn't planning on going to the Easter feastivities so I could study but then I figured I had to eat anyway so, off I went.  :)

It's been all anatomy tonight and I should be able to get a couple more hours of anatomy in tonight.  I figure I'll study until midnight - got the alarms set for 5 a.m. so I can get to a 7-9 a.m. study session then I'll probably continue my studies at the lab until it's closed at 1 p.m.  

I need to keep my upcoming test in mind which is why I added my schedule to the beginning of this blog.  (I refer to it often)

No comments:

Post a Comment