Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tri-1, Wk15, Day 63


Knocked out two more test today - Cell Biology and Biochemistry - I'm pretty sure my performance in Histology and Cell Biology have been good enough to raise my grades since midterms.  I think Biochemistry is probably the only grade which will not be improved but I'm hoping it doesn't drop.  I had a B+ at midterms in Biochem and since it was one of my stronger classes and since I was only competing against my fellow classmates I spent the gist of my time on other classes that weren't coming along so well.  

So far, every class grade has been improved by a whole letter grade and two of the classes were only a single percentage grade from being bumped up another grade.  :)

One more final exam tomorrow at 9 a.m.  I'm spending most of my evening at getbodysmart.com working muscle quizzes.  

I'm ungodly tired, I slept for about an hour earlier today but have been up since 11 p.m. yesterday ...hmmm, 24 hours ago - Anatomy final in 10 hours - I'm not sure I can afford to risk sleeping at least not too much.  I still want to raise my grade in anatomy.  

Just a neat picture of the vertebral column and brain today - back to studying!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment