Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday Studies & Okazaki Fragments


I've got 15 hours available today and I've decided to break that time up into five 3-hour study sessions which allows for one study session per remaining class.  My first study session has been in Cell Biology and today's picture includes an Okazaki fragment which is the name given to part of the DNA replication process.  By the way, readers should be able to click on the pictures in these blogs to see a full sized copy.  

This picture actually contains the impetus for a pick up line!  hehehe
Something along the lines of "if you were DNA molecule then I'd want to be a helicase enzyme so I could unzip your genes!"  Just a little joke I found on the Internet while searching for info.  Whether you like the joke or not, I know I'm not going to forget the function of helicase!  LOL

Break-time is over - still remaining on todays pallet is Gross Anatomy, Biochemistry, Histology and Philosophy!  :)
~only three more days until I'm a Tri-2!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment