Sunday, February 1, 2009

Saturday Studying - 1/31/09

I was able to get in a good 5 hours of studying today at a local coffee shop and a few extra hours towards the evening but I really feel like I should have gotten more studying in.  I guess I was hoping to have mastered the material a little better.  Of course, there is enough stuff in my head that I can continue to study between the time I lay down and actually fall asleep by reviewing material in my head to help solidify things.  

We spent some time on Histology but the crux of the time was spent further learning the butt - learning every nerve, artery, origin, insertion, relative positions, variances and contents of different foramens in the pelvis.  I've got to get some sleep and maybe try to do a better job tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment