Saturday, February 28, 2009

Day 29, Friday, February 27, 2009

Yesterday, day 29 was quite an adventure.  The main thing that sticks out was a two hour, 80 question, written anatomy midterm.  I was there - I took it and took the entire two hours to finish up.  After the test I went to the gross anatomy lab and spent some time with the cadavers.  They were labled in a mock practical setup with strings tied around various body parts and the other ends of the strings were attached to notecards which had questions like 1) Identify and 2) what nerve innervates this muscle or 2) where does this muscle insert or 2) what artery supplies blood to this muscle.

Whew!  I've got to get moving ... and if my parents (or anyone else) is reading this and care to supplement my academic endevors.  I could use tape and some half sheets of poster board.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment