Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tri-3, Wk15, Day 198 - Tuesday

got about an hour and a half sleep last night and got moving again at 1 a.m. this morning - it's about ...wow - it's almost 4 a.m.! I really need to get moving -

I thik I'm going to have another cup of coffee then hit the shower and head up to school.

I'm tempted to forgo looking at much philosophy because my grade is so high in that class - over 100% but, it's tough to flush an A down the toilet -
the tradeoff is more time to study microbiology - and as much above 100% as I am in philosophy is about as much above a D I am in micro.

thinking myabe I can replace my new 42 minute commute each day with two 42 minute walks during my break - I really need it

Physio is still a concern but, after crunching the numbers, I learned I can pass the class with a 27% on the final and get a C out of hte class even if I get a D on teh final.
I'm going to rock embryo - already made up the flashcards - simple case of memorizing my 61 flashcards and i'll get an A on the final - hopefully - well, either a B+ or A in that class.

I haven't seen my grade in Diversified yet but with the 88% i got on the practical, I only needed 20% on the final to pass and hopefully, I did a little better than that so I don't hurt my GPA.

I still have a lot of studying to do - I hope the 8 hours of studying to get a D on a physio test still applies to final exams - not sure. I'll have to sleep after I get home from Micro today then just stay up the balance of the day/night for my physio test at 9 a.m. on Wednesday - then keep staying awake to memomrize my 61 falshards for embryo -

Ortho is at 7:30 a.m. on Thursday - (double checking grade in orther)....
OK - sitting at 90% in that class - so, 25% on that final is all I need to pass - and, of course, well - I think a 93% or mmmm - 93 or 94% is needed for an A -
looks like a B on final means B in class - high A on final means A in class -

OK - so ...Looks like Microbiology Final Exam is the only thing that could hold me back -

geez ...just need more time - wondering about that wehn I got my coffee - thing is - new material is learned up until the end - then take each thign/test one at a time - study for one, then the next and so on - guess i needed to do more in the months preceeding to help solidify things -
have to do better next tri - not really an option since the load keeps increasing - alsmist like - do better just to maintain

I just have to improve more thatn the difficulty of the program - i can do that - somehow -

4:04 a.m. - need to shower and get out of here and on the road by 4:30 -
at school by 5:15 a.m.
read over philosophy notes - got about 50 pages or so of type written notes - say, 30 min on philosophy -
5:45 - 6:45 microbiology
6:45 - 7:15 - philosophy -
.,..if i do nothing for philosophy, i'll still be ok w/ that class - ok=C?
have to pass micro - still NEW stuff to learn for micro - got new material and new handouts right up until the last class of the last day -

tempted to put up a picture of praying hands again - no time - gotta run -

I thihnk... if this micro test is like the others then I'll be given a sheet to copy my answers to and then be able to check my score right after taking the test - Holy cow - so - around noon today I'll be grading my test and that should show whether I passed all lmy classes or not because Micro is the last hurdle -

2 comments:

  1. they get you started on diversified technique late there! we get it third term!! .. I remember the late at night coffee studying days.. those are so much fun.. glad to hear you are doing well in your studies, keep up the good work. post when you're taking the Part I Board.. that would be fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, we start diversified in Tri-2

    ReplyDelete