Friday, December 11, 2009

Tri-3, Wk14, Day 196+ Two Offensive Blows!


Very solid grades today in Basic & Public Health - 82% in Basic - 86% in Public Health!
Today's pic is of two tanks firing on their opponent. (can't really think of school as the enemy ...just a very formidable opponent)

OK, make that three tanks :)

I'm going to stay up as long as I can now and knock out as much as I can of a five page Microbiology paper that's due on Monday.

Next week is interesting and kind of nice. We've got two final exams each day for the first three days and a single final on Thursday to wrap up the semester. On each of the first three days we have very formidable final along with a regularly formidable final.

Monday, December 14th - Pathology & Diversified. Pathology is going to be tough. I have to learn all the new stuff we went over in the past week along with a thorough review of everything else we learned in the semester. I'll have three hours between my first test, Diversified at 9 a.m. and my path test at 2 p.m. I need 8 hours of study to get a D ....I'm thinking maybe 4 hours on each day this weekend - Sat & Sunday along w/ the 3 on Monday and I'd like an hour each day this weekend for Diversified along w/ the a.m. studying..

That's all the further I'm going to look at today. I need to get started on my Micro paper so I'll have time for all the other necessary studying.

I did get all my national boards papers completed today --- money order, passport photo, notorized, typed out application and submitted to the registrars office in time.
Irene Gold, NBS & NCBE are all covered now for Tri-4.

No comments:

Post a Comment