Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tri-3, Wk14, Day 194, Wednesday


did pretty well on today's micro test. I went to the first half of philosophy this morning but wasn't able to study sufficiently so I left for the second half. I also opted out of my Basic class and was able to get in an extra 3 hours of studying that way. I'm close to an A in philosophy and close to not passing in Micro so I thought it was a good move and having seen my grade for the test today in micro it was the right decision.

For some reason we had our micro lab final during our lunch hour which left me about 10 minutes to eat. I stayed for the first hour of physio then had enough with everything and left ...there'a little more to it than that but I don't feel like bitching over what's done and over with.

Ortho is the big dog tomorrow. I have a solid grade in that class and, with another ungodly late night tonight and getting up at some insane hour of the morning tomorrow I should be able to maintain that solid grade ....I hope.

Friday is another big day - We've got Finals in Basic and Public Health. I'm counting on Basic to be memorization because that's what I'm going to be doing for that class. Public Health is a little more of a crap shoot. I'll be staying up all night tomorrow night to be ready for it - it's the last test we'll be taking for that class so it's totally going to be a pass or fail situation -

I'll have three hours between my first final and the public health final and I'm figuring studying with other people for 3 hours should be like studying for 6 hours alone, maybe another 8 hours tomorrow night and then use the balance of my time memorizing things for Basic.

Today's picture is something I found on the internet called "Hell on Earth"

No comments:

Post a Comment