Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tri-3, Wk 14, Day 193, Tuesday

To be 20 years younger and live 45 miles closer to school...
It's 2:51 a.m. and I've got to get moving.
We've got our Microbiology Lab Final today at 11 o'clock which is usually our lunch hour. We voted the first time to take our exam during lunch to get it over with and get out of school a little early but that plan never worked to my advantage much - doesn't matter, that's when it is.

I'm getting destroyed physically. Only 3 days left this week and 4 next week - Hwy 40 opened back up this week so no more detour to school - I made it to school yesterday in 42 minutes!!! Even coming home yesterday with the rain I made it home in under an hour - I needed that.

My heart started racing at inappropriate times yesterday ...like, when I was walking - and nothing is going to get easier next trimester -
I'd already calculated that I'll be going to school 52 out of the first 56 days of school next semester due to all the weekend study for national boards via the Irene Gold reviews.

Yesterday I saw there are also NBR or National Board Reviews put on my Logan and some kind of Spinal Bootcamp that is going to eat up another weekend in February

If I do make it through all my classes this semester then I'll ......ugh

Need to get to my micro -

Orthopedics Final tomorrow -

Public Health and Basic Finals on Friday ...

No comments:

Post a Comment