Monday, December 14, 2009

Tri-3, Wk15, Day 197+, Monday (cont) 5/5


Public Health & Basic Technique I are in the book and give me a total of 5 credit hours earned out the the 32 credit hours attempted. So far - 5/5.

Another final grade came in for my Orthopedics Lab Practical and, amazingly enough, I ended up with a 38/40 so all that's left with that class is the written final on Thursday morning.

Final exams I took today for Diversified II and Pathology have not been posted yet. Some parts of pathology I rocked and a few other parts I was a bit clueless. The new stuff we went over I did rather well at - maybe only missing one on Neoplasia (cancer)

The first page of the Diversified written final was a bit of a bear. All four questions were on atypical vertebral rotation which isn't actually talked about in our book. I'll have to get that stuff figured out. I think I did well enough that I shouldn't have to worry about passing at all and there's a decent chance I raised my grade by a letter.

Tomorrow is Philosophy and I've got that 102% going into the final which is nice.
Microbiology is imperative, of the utmost importance and absolutely a must ... any failure on tomorrows test would mean saying goodbye to staying with the class.
If I could only stay up for three nights in a row then I'd have this thing in the bag.

Micro & Physio are HUGE -
I have a strong B in embryology but I'd like to think I could knock that grade up to an A if I really knocked the final out of the park.
Orthopedics - the teacher saved me on that one with the practical - I owe him. He's kind of an amazing individual and someone I liked before ever taking his class. With him, I've got a lot left to prove.

Philosophy, Microbiology //
Physiology, Embryology //
Orthopedics ...

then I'm done. .....

Today's picture is from the 2007 Pikes Peak marathon - I was there, I did the Ascent -
Starting at over a mile above sea level and transcending to an altitude around 14,000+ feet to the top of Pikes Peak; I hiked, jogged & walked to the top in 9 hours, 2 minutes.

It was hard. About like Logan.

No comments:

Post a Comment