Monday, December 7, 2009

Tri-3, Wk14, Day 192, Monday Rocked Path Exam!

Rocked out the path exam with an 85%! Yeehaw! That one test gave me enough of a cushion that I only need a 44% or better on the final to get through that class.

I stayed after school today and got some extra help with Diversified. I tend to think my learning curve could be about doubled with other people to work and study with. Let's see how things are stacking up...

Tue - Diversified, I still have more studying to do tonight but I did learn we're only going to be tested on Lumbar adjustments. For tonight, Diversified will be my focus. Tomorrows practical makes up 50% of our final grade. Well, I'll do everything I can. Except for some print outs I'm not sure I'll need my computer for anything regarding diversified unless I can find some YouTube videos on adjusting. I'll need to get 48 out of my next 70 points - 50 are available from the practical tomorrow and another 20 from our written final exam.

Wed - Microbiology II Lab FINAL - Basically, I'll need to learn everything for this class on Tuesday night as well as put together my lab book to be graded. We still have to do a 4 page typed write up for our unknown.

Thur - Orthopedics Lab Practical FINAL - I'm not sure what's up with this class - Like micro lab, I'll have to learn everything on Wednesday night.

Friday - Logan Basic FINAL - We aren't getting our review sheet until Wednesday and, like a lot of the other classes - we're still learning NEW MATERIAL which has to be learned along with everything else we've covered this trimester. Yikes!
Public Health FINAL - 2nd final for Friday. All I can say is I'll be drinking a lot of coffee on Thursday night and doing all I can to be ready for these two test.

That's all I want to look at for now. Next week, we'll have four more days of class and 7 more final exams. I'll need every second I can spare to do as much as possible to get through everything.

Let me look at those classes again ...

  • Diversified - if i put in the effort tonight - good chance i can pull it out
  • Micro - the lab paper is supposed to help our grade - maybe not much sleep tomorrow night while I prep for Micro lab final.
  • Ortho - I'll have to learn a ton for this exam/practical. We have this class tomorrow so I'll learn more then.
  • Public Health & Basic - these two are kind of easy, I'll just be up all night Thursday studying for them
The class with the least amount of margin for error is Micro - on the cusp with that one - There have been no curves to any of the test this trimester. OK, off to learn Diversified.


No comments:

Post a Comment