Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tri-3, Wk13, Day 188 - Tuesday

Our Pathology teacher is in the hospital so we didn't have that class this morning and after going back to bed I overslept a bit and started my day off with physiology at noon followed by microbiology lab, micro lecture and then our professional development class.

We're going to have a paper we have to write for micro lab that will be due sometime next week. I also got confirmation today on my volunteer hours for this Saturday, and I'm on for the 2 to 4:30 shift so I'll hit the physio tutoring review at noon (I think it's at noon) then head over to the Science Center to put in my time.

At this point, I'm kind of just holding on and riding out the storm.

I did get some one on one time with one of the Dr's from the Health Clinic today and she said they have an MD they work with who is close to school and will do office visits for $25. I've got some issues I'd like to get answered and resolved.

7 days of regular class before finals
5 days of finals
total of 13 more test & one paper
1 volunteer day
NBCE application submitted w/ photo

No comments:

Post a Comment