Monday, December 14, 2009

Tri-3, Wk15, Day 197, Monday


Definitely a time crunch w/ school. I slept in until 4:30 this morning. Our first final isn't until 9 a.m. and a little extra sleep probably isn't a bad way to start the last week of Tri-3. I woke up wondering what I could have done differently to allocate my time but I don't think there's much different I could have done except w/ Sat night. Cutting back to two hours w/ family or maybe getting things pushed off a week it about it. Once I get through this trimester I'll work at doing more to make Tri-4 more productive. That's pretty much an imperative.
I really have to get some physio in today - I can pass that class, even get a decent grade (which I already have) but, w/o the time put in my grade could easily drop.

Today - Diversified at 9 - Pathology at 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment