Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tri-6 Wk13 Day 389

[6:30 a.m.] At school & ready to roll. I slept in kind of late and didn't get up until after 5 a.m. so I didn't want to take the time to hit the treadmill and prefered to get to school at a decent time. I don't have my Virgin Mobile Wi-Fi so I'll need to check for any new Pediatrics ppts prior to class. I brought Neurology with me to study before classes start and listened to Dr. Kuhn's Dx Imaging lectures.

FOOSH - Fall On OutStretched Hands

misdiagnosis and inability to properly manage the pain - no dx means not knowing RDS is a benign condition. If not diagnosed, a common outcome is death by suicide. RDS is a progressively...

[10:13 p.m.] Heading to bed. Got to stay focused. Need to get up early and get to school early. I need to do better than getting to school at 6:30 as I did today.

No comments:

Post a Comment