Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Tri-6 Wk12 Day 387 - Four Hours of Class Today :)


[5:10 a.m.] been up since about 4:05. [5:18 a.m.] Found my car keys!!! :)
Regarding yesterdays goal posters, we had an interesting presentation yesterday by a classmate who is from the Virgin Islands. When he talks about eventually expanding his future practice with his brother he mentions things like opening an office in the next island over. He mentioned Trinidad is South of his island, has a population of about one million and only 2 or 3 chiropractors. He's as sharp as they come and the population of the Virgin Islands will definitely benefit from his practice.

I'm enjoying a watered down cup of coffee right now. In addition to my keys, I also found my phone this morning which was in my "window not up all the way" car. It is raining this morning. I should head out soon, maybe at 5:30 so I don't get hammered in traffic. I'm hoping it's going to be a little lighter than normal since Thanksgiving is tomorrow. I'm thankful for my family, and the rightous school I attend. ;)

[8:32 p.m.] Today was a super nice day. We had two classes in the morning, Phys Dx and Dx Imaging. Phys Dx was short, succinct and packed with information. Dx Imaging is always packed with information and I think my brain hit redline at 10:35 a.m. with 25 minutes of class left. I mentioned this to a fellow classmate as we were leaving for the day and she mentioned she had the same experience and also looked at the clock. For her, brain meltdown occurred at 10:46 a.m. There was a ton of information conveyed today. Since we got out early from Phys Dx, I listened to most of Dr. Mannello's lecture again and was also able to listen to an hour of Dr. Kuhn's Dx Imaging lecture while driving home from school.

I stayed at school for an extra hour to get some things printed out at the library. I was fortunate enough to get hold of my parents and arranged to meet them for lunch which was a super nice way to kick off this holiday break.

I was thrown off track a little towards the end of the day. I think I have to start regarding the time I need for studying more like work. If I were at work I could not stop everything I was doing and chat online for a couple hours with other people. I'd be fired. I need to get that same attitude towards my school work.

Today's picture is of the new addition to the health care building Logan is adding to the campus. Four new eisels were put up in front of our library today showing different aspects of the new addition and it's quite impressive. I'll be looking forward to it's completion.

No comments:

Post a Comment