Monday, November 1, 2010

T6, Wk9, Day 372 - Monday

Damn tired!

However, there was something I noticed today that I've noticed in weeks gone by and that is whenever I adjust a patient, I get happy. It doesn't seem to matter what mood I'm in but, if I give someone a good adjustment it's like someone flipped a switch and I become happy. I've been noticing this in HCP II over the past few weeks.

I was ready to crash tonight at 6:30 but figured I should put some effort into my upcoming Dx Imag exam on Wednesday. I did get 10 nice arthritide pics up on facebook. Here's a link for anyone interested in checking them out Link To ARTHRITIDE Pics.

Today's pic is the album cover I made up for the photo album.

I sure wouldn't mind getting away w/ 5 hours sleep tonight, then I could get up at 4, get moving and maybe get to school .....well, maybe even getting up at 5 and getting to school by 6 would be good. by 5 would be better though ;)

1 comment:

  1. Gee, could that mood change when your adjusting someone be because your doing something you enjoy ... :) makes sense to me..hopefully you make sure you do get some sleep.. luv ya ..:)

    ReplyDelete