Saturday, November 20, 2010

Tri-6 Wk11 Day 385 Fri - T-Minus 3 days to Phys Dx Exam 3


I got an "A" on my EENT exam!!! I was actually a bit giddy when I saw that score last night (Friday) but I don't seem to be as mentally loquacious this morning. A nap may be in order.

I was hoping for a solid EENT exam grade but still a bit surprised since you could miss no more than 4 out of 60 questions in order to get an A.

Phys Dx Exam 3 is Monday. I should do better than my previous exams but it still seems like there is much to get solidly memorized and even more to still go over.

Pediatrics Exam 2 is on Tuesday. I still have everything to do in order to get ready for that exam.

I think I am going to take my advice and go lay down. I definitely want to get a good night's sleep tonight to try to help myself be at my best for Monday's exam.

Today's pic is my grade from this week's EENT Exam. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment