Monday, November 22, 2010

Tri-6 Wk12 Day 386 - 3h 35min to Phys Dx II Exam

[5:40 a.m.] at Logan and set up to study. I had forgotten about my other classes today until I was reminded by a classmate last night. We have two hours of Jurisprudence and then our Phys Dx Exam so there will be time for extra exposure to Phys Dx! After Phys Dx we have an hour of Dx Imag, Lunch, CCR for an hour then a four hour "Boot Camp" from 1 to 5 p.m. I'm not exactly sure what the boot camp is all about. I think it's either for our Professional Development or Patient Communication. I just need to make sure I find a seat in the Purser Center with an outlet close by. I've been listening to recorded lectures since waking this morning ...mainly Table 11-4 on Diarrhea and Table 11-3 Constipation. I may update this blog throughout the day. The picture I've tossed up for today is of the inside of our Purser Center. :)

[5:53 a.m.] - focus on matching for rectal lesions - she (teacher) said it would be on the exam - Learn this now - focus.

[12:07 p.m.] - Phys Dx Grade not up yet - thinking I did pretty solid - hoping for no less than a score in the 23-25 range...

[8:20 p.m.] - Phys Dx grades probably won't be up until tomorrow. I've got 11 hours before the Pediatrics exam but I am much too tired to pull an all nighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment