Thursday, November 4, 2010

update - Dxi II Midterm Written - 90%!!!!!

I wasn't sure who to call this time of night so I thought I'd shout it out here - I got a 90% on the Dxii II written midterm exam!!! YEEHAW! :)

The slide exam was a little weaker with 84% but, I misread one of the questions -that OCI question and I mis-bubbled part of the exam and had to go back and erase and refill in my answers correctly and ended up guessing on question #8.

Overall, I'm ending up with a B for midterm and was only 1 question away from a B+. Maybe only having one hours sleep the night before the exam messed up my slide portion a bit - that part of the exam is timed. You see each slide for so many seconds then "Ding!" next slide. We have plenty of time for each slide, just can't mess up any. Of course, without all the additional study I may have missed more. I'm going to do better on the Final and Definitely get no lower than a B+ in that class. I'm wondering now if an A is possible....

HMMMMMM......I have an 87.7% average in that class which *should* be a B+. I wonder why the midterm grade says a lowly B....

Hmmmm (again) our final (written + slides) is worth 95 points. I'll need to get 92 of those points to get an A .... oh well, at least it's possible :)
96% on the final to get an A
87% on the final to get a B+

1 comment:

  1. Dude... Dx 2 is by far one of the hardest classes at Logan. Kudos to you!

    The Tri 10 student speaking up again

    ReplyDelete