Saturday, March 6, 2010

TRI-4, Wk8, Day 237 - Friday

Well, I almost had a normal sleep schedule of getting to bed at a decent time and waking up early but, things have gotten kind of topsy turvy and I'm falling asleep soon after I get home from school and getting up outrageously early.

We've got more board reviews today - I'm kind of sick of the reviews and quite frankly, just need some board *study* time. I already have more information in front of me than I could possibly have memorized in the next two weeks.

Our phyiso teacher is actually suggestion (or giving us the option) of taking the final exam for our class BEFORE National Boards - is this man on drugs? Physio is already the strongest subject we have at Logan so it's a foregone conclusion that we probably need to focus on other subjects more than we need to focus on physio.

For some reason, I'm being reminded of big government where the people that are trying to help just keep getting in the way. We used to have a website called IQ Web for all our school classes which was recently replaced with a new school website called Self Service. This is fine but in the process of improvement, we've lost access to all material used in previous classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment