Tuesday, March 30, 2010

TRI-4, Wk 12, Days 254, 255, Mon & Tue

Monday was interesting sleep wise -went to bed at 3:30 (p.m.) but, got up around 7 and got some reading in for school. Today was kind of a long day but I didn't really notice it much. I stayed after for a two hour tutoring class our NMS test this Thursday then stayed another hour to get some x-ray work in.

The NMS is taking some getting used to. Even as our first diagnostic class, I can tell it's got a bit of a different flavor as compared to all our previous classes.

Today's pic is of P!nk from her music video Get The Party Started. ;)

I've gotta get to bed so I can get up early tomorrow and put some more effort & time in with my x-rays... I think I'll need to pick up some nail polish remover ...I guess that sounds better if I say I need acetone. (it's for the x-ray films)

No comments:

Post a Comment