Saturday, March 27, 2010

TRI-4, Wk11 Day 253 - Friday

Normally, waking up at 1:30 in the morning would be considered very early but I soon realized I went to bed at 6 p.m. so I guess that wake up time isn't too outrageous, all things considered.

It's not uncommon to be wiped out at the end of the week and this week actually started on Saturday with National Boards and 9 hours of testing over the past weekend. I'm *really* curious to see how I did on those test.

Wow - looking over the academic calendar I've learned there are only 13 class days left before finals. It's getting close to 2:30 a.m. and I have to be careful not to fritter away my time. I woke up this morning thinking of NMS and I believe we have a test in that class next week, probably Thursday. I need to think through my classes and what needs to be done for each one
3/31, Wed - x-ray marking
4/01, Thur - philosophy assn, Quiz & NMS

NMS Diagnosis - print & bind everything on Self Serve, bind class notes & any supplemental material
Diversified - Print any ponies, watch DVDs & practice
Orthopedics - Bind class notes, Print ponies
Physiology - Print out review notes for current chapters - find all previous review notes for previous two semesters of material. This is going to take a LOT of work.
Basic - get all handouts organized & print ponies/resources - practice x-ray marking for upcoming exam.
Fund Dx - Print any ponies for the Final
Nutrition - print any remaining ponies for Final
Pathology - print all ponies for final exam and bind previous exams to already made & binded powerpoints
Pro-D - just show up ;)
Philosophy IV - Call Illinois Dept. of Professional Regulation to obtain state laws, contact chiro in Urban area to get E/M codes. As a backup, I might want to get laws regarding practice in Virginia or any other place where I already have E/M codes from chiro's.

Well, this is a start. I need to make the most of this weekend as well as any other available time. The more work I do now, the less likely I'll be pulling my hair out the week of Finals. ;)

BTW - did I mention I got another A in Pathology II? :)

Almost forgot...I also need to submit my application for the Master's Program...

2 comments:

  1. Just a tip: I was searching for chiropractic ponies and your blog came up. It's wasn't hard to identify you. If a professor or admin came across your site, you could be in trouble regarding the blatant use of ponies. You might want to make it private or no longer use those words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's really blatant is the fact that many of our teachers will post previous test they've given on our personal school website to use as study aids.

    ReplyDelete