Thursday, March 25, 2010

TRI-4, Wk11, Days 250, 251, 252 - Tue, Wed, Thur

Just a ton of reading these past few nights, at least on Tue & Wed - not so much tonight except for going over ponies for our pathology test tomorrow. I think my brain might be kind of "out of it" since boards. I've had some classmates tell me they've been having trouble retaining any info since boards but, I haven't really noticed that myself, just being studious.

I have learned that the other time during the year boards are given is in September sometime during the first week or two of school. I'd imagine completing tri-5 in the summer then taking boards would be the best scenario possible and being a tri-4 and taking them at the same time as midterms might be the most challenging -

Almost forgot, I got an email from Ann in Ireland - if you're reading this I will get back to you - just dealing w/ test this week.

The thought of staying up all night and studying for Path crossed my mind. I think I might just get up rediculously early to study - not that I need it to pass but, I don't think it would take a whole lot more to really dominate this test tomorrow - maybe even get a 100% on it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment