Sunday, February 13, 2011

Tri-7 Wk6 Day 422, Sunday & Irene Gold

Let's read for 40 minutes then get back to this blog.

Well, the reading turned into recording so I could listen to what I read on my way to school tomorrow and that just turned into studying.

Here is our teacher's website for our class. http://web.me.com/drges/Endocrinology/Intro.html

it's about 20 minutes until 1 - not sure if i should stay up later or wake up early ...
our exam is at 7:20 tomorrow.

I think getting to bed now and getting up as early as possible could be a good plan. Hopefully there will be people at school that can help me figure out some of the answers

btw, i did learn more about the clinic in St. Peters. When you have a patient all the docs & senior interns get together, complete with white board (just like on House, MD) to help you figure out the diagnosis. So, that's kinda cool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment