Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tri-7 Wk5+ Day 422, Saturday - Mom's Birthday :)

Not sure where to start but know I need to stay focused. Sleep is becoming a growing concern because I'm simply not getting enough of it. On the bright side, I at least get to sleep in until 6 on the weekends and don't have to leave home until 7 :)
It was another day of Irene Gold Board reviews today from 8 to 5 then I hit the gym again for my third day in a row ....that is, any day the gym happens to be open when I'm coming home for the night.
gotta focus ...
another full day of board reviews tomorrow.
Monday - Endocrine Exam
Tuesday - GIUG Exam
Wednesday - Geriatrics Exam & PT paper due
Thursday - probably a Reasearch Methods paper due
Friday - another PT paper due and more Irene Gold board review from 3 to 8
Saturday - SOT class (all day), quiz & homework due
Sunday - SOT class

also have patients on at least Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
and somehow ....according to an ambitious classmate who went out to the St. Peter's office I'm supposed to get out there by Feb 18th ...not sure where to fit that in. Possibly Wednesday but the last thing I really want to do is drive away from home then back home 50 miles through rush hour traffic.

I have to be pro-active about the clinic assignment. I'm getting in the workouts & cardio to help my situation.
Need to get hold of Mary S from class to order a new Activator. ....
....can't keep my eyes open anymore ...better get to sleep now before they end up shutting on my way back out to Chesterfield tomorrow ;)

Today's pic is of the family at my Mom's bday party :)


No comments:

Post a Comment