Thursday, April 8, 2010

Tri-4,Wk13, Day 260 - Thursday - 17 Things

It looks like I have 17 more things to do in the next 10 days of school to wrap up Tri-4. I started today around 3:30 a.m. to finish up my philosophy presentation and was wondering about my lack of preparedness but I did get a presentation completed and ready for show. However - the names were called at random and my name didn't get called. Plus, I did feel a little better about at least getting done since about 1/2 dozen of the names called had to pass and a couple people weren't even in class. The people who were called and not present will be able to make it up next week but lose half the points for the assignment.
Probably no big deal in the big scheme of things.

OK - now i have to get focused on what needs to be done to get through this trimester - I have my Basic Technique practical tomorrow but I'm not too concerned about it because I feel I know the stuff pretty well and will do fine to above average as is. Pro-D final is on Monday but I'm not worried about that one either since basically showing up and taking whatever test gets handed out will be enough.

Tuesday, April 13th - OK, this is a day to contend with. I have my third Physio exam and my Ortho practical - I need to put in a lot of work for both and I think it's a forgone conclusion that I'll need to skip our "End of Tri" party tomorrow night and spend the time studying. I'll be able to study & practice with a classmate of mine over the weekend and that was enough to get some pretty good grades before so, hopefully that will work again.

Wednesday, April 14th - Diversified III practical. This is another thing I'll practice over the weekend w/ my classmate.

Thursday, April 15th - Philosophy Assignment & class presentation - I'm thinking of pausing my blog and just knocking out that philosophy assignment now ...that would be ... one less thing hanging over my head - OK, it's after 7 p.m. now but that assignment is done :) - 16 things left. NMS Exam 3 is also this day -

Friday, April 16th - Final Exams start - Ortho II @ 9 a.m. & Philosophy at 2 p.m.
Monday, April 19th - Diversified III @ 7:30 & Basic II @ 11:30
Tuesday, April 20th - Physio III @ 9 a.m. & Pathology II @ 2 p.m.
Wednesday, April 21 - NMS @ 7:30 & Fund Dx @ 11:30
Thursday, April 22 - Nutrition @ 9 a.m.

For tonight I'm going to spend an hour on Physio and one hour on NMS - 20 minute focused chunks of time -

Today's picture deals with muscle spindles as well as the alpha & gamma nerves we talk so much about in NMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment