Tuesday, April 13, 2010

TRI-4, Wk14, Day 263 - Tuesday - 12 Things

I've got 8 out of 10 really strong classes this trimester which is the best I've ever done but, I'm going to have to reprioritize a bit now to hopefully salvage the weakest class which is NMS. Physio isn't exactly horrible but, it is my second lowest grade. The only reason I have any concerns about that class is the final which will be covering a years worth of material.

I have 12 things left. Tomorrow is my Diversified III practical then Thursday I'll have a presentation in philosophy along with another opportunity to improve my grade in NMS. It's actually kind of hard for me to understand things from previous test because the questions are asked in the same kind of language that the material is taught. I have to look for some basic fundamental truths with this material and hopefully get something figured out. I haven't looked at my Div III at all ....but, that class is very strong ...I hate to give up A's but if I don't at least pass NMS then I'll get held back - that's not the worst thing in the world but it's such a contrast to so many other really, really good grades.

Of my last four exams & practicals my grades have been A, A, A, C. The C was in physio and, like I said, it's my 2nd worst grade. Prior to those four test and, with the exception of NMS I've gotten nothing but A's and B's since February.

....
I need to take a quick nap. The NMS study guide provided by the teacher has page references but I'm not sure which book they go with because they don't go with the book required for the class. oh well - i'm just mentally spinning my wheels right now.

It's an interesting situation - for the firs three trimesters I was trying to bring all my grades up from midterm and now i'm really hoping to at least keep the grade level I had at midterm. :)

All I know right now is that I need a nap - just something quick to help reset my brain then I need to go back to the NMS. I have a one page study guide and I need to memorize AND understand what's on that study guide. Along w/ the guide are four pages of diagrams. I need to understand what's going on with those diagrams as well. I should be able to see our NMS teacher again tomorrow, if necessary, to help clarify some things.

TWO days left of Tri-4 classes - then - FIVE days of written finals. According to Dr. Bozark, I become a Tri-5 on the first day of finals.

1 comment:

  1. your doing great Scott, when NMS comes together for you, and it will... just another piece of the puzzle... watch out !!! :) Love u

    ReplyDelete