Tuesday, April 6, 2010

TRI-4, Wk13, Days 258 - Tue

I stopped by to see my NMS teacher today and he said our third test should be much easier, kind of a life saver and the final will have 20 questions taken verbatim from our first three test of course... we still have to get two of those test back - kind of cool - memorize answers to 105 questions to guarantee 20 correct on the final. works for me! :)
I know I'm not the only person w/ concerns in that class, in fact when I left the teacher's office there was another classmate there to talk w/ him about the same thing.

Over the break, i learned how to put up static pages in my blog. if you look at the top of this blog you'll notice links to three static pages labeled Pathognomoic, Most Common and NMS. The path & MC pages probably would have been more useful before boards but the NMS link is something I'm trying to make use of now. I got through about 25 of the 45 pages over the weekend - very slow reading for me. I timed myself one set of 7 pages took me over an hour to get through. I was trying to understand and take notes but ....well, i'll just keep w/ it.

NMS & Physio are my main concerns - physio because the final covers three semesters worth of material. tons of test coming up - too many to list right now - in addition to the big philosophy assignment on Thursday i also need to knock out a homework assignment - I think I'll take care of that now.

I can't wait for this Tri to be over & done with! :) It's been a decent semester - no complaints but, i could really use a break and get prepped to make Tri-5 my best yet.

Speaking of Tri-5, I picked up my medical bag today along w/ some remaining diagnostic eq that was required such as tunning forks, thermometer, swabs & stuff like that. I like the bag. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment