Friday, April 16, 2010

TRI-4, Wk14, Day 266 - Friday - 7 Things Left

So far, so good. I got a couple points higher than I was looking for on my NMS test yesterday so I'll only need 17/35 to make it through that class. Physio should be alright also as long as I get a bit of studying in btw now and Tuesday's Exam. A score of 50% or better should get me through that class. My remaining 8 classes have been strong all trimester so I'm not very worried about them.

I'll be hitting four hours of tutoring tomorrow for physio - Physio I from 10-12 and Physio II from 1 to 3.

The weekend will be for studying NMS, Physio, Fund Dx & Pathology.
Monday a.m. and btw exams will be for my test that day - Basic II & Diversified III.
Monday evening will be for Physio & Path
Tuesday a.m. for Physio
Tuesday after physio final for Path II
Tuesday evening for NMS & Fund Dx
Wed a.m. for NMS
Wed after NMS for Fund Dx
Wednesday evening and Thursday morning will be for Nutrition.

That should do it. Stick to the schedule, get through the Tri & move on.


No comments:

Post a Comment