Wednesday, April 14, 2010

TRI-4, Wk14, Day 264 - Wednesday - 11 Things

I think there's 11 things left - had my Diversified III practical today and scored in that "A" range again. In fact, I believe I've gotten A's in all six practicals this semester - three at midterm and three for finals.

NMS is tomorrow - Pass the test or don't move on to Tri-5, it's as simple as that. Looking back, I can see that I shouldn't have totally blown off that first test - even with the lowest grade dropped I think that may have been the easier of the first two exams. We'll see what happens tomorrow -

TONS of work over the next 8 days.

Assuming I pass tomorrow's NMS exam I then have to memorize the correct answers to 105 of the preceding exams to ensure I have 20 out of 35 correct on the Final. Physio is acceptable as is but you never know about the final - a years worth of material.

All my other grades are quite strong - but ....still need a lot of studying to keep them. I usually start studying about two weeks out for pathology and that's gotten me my last two A's. Fund dx should be fun also.

Oh well, one thing at a time -
9.5 hours from now I have an NMS test to take (and pass). I'd like to be up at 4 and at school by 5:30 ...although, I might accept getting to school at 6.

Got up at 3:30 this morning because I didn't want to totally blow off my Div III practical. That class is great - even w/o taking the final I've already got enough points for a C so any points I get on the final will simply raise my grade. A or B+ in that class for sure! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment