Tuesday, April 20, 2010

TRI-4, Wk15, Day 268 - Tuesday - 3 Things Left


Knocked out Physiology III and Pathology II final exams today! Hell Yes!
We had a huge cumulative final today in Physio which covered everything we learned in Physio I, Physio II & Physio III - a years worth of class covered in one 100 question exam.

The Path II final was a bit rough, I had thrown most of my focus towards Physio because I was coming off of two A's for my last two path exams so I knew my grade was strong in there but didn't know what to expect in physio.

hmmm - the key for our path final was posted ...well, let's just say I passed the exam and, as expected, I took a hit but, made it handily through physio.

Tomorrow is NMS & Fund Dx - both formidable classes - gotta get to bed - then gotta get up early.

Todays pic is of a real skull & cross bones - nothing like a little fun in the radiology department ;)
btw, the crossed bones are femurs.

oh - got my final diversified III grade today also ...ended up w/ a 92% which, at Logan is only a B+
good enough! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment