Monday, April 12, 2010

TRI-4, Wk14, Day 262 - Monday - 14 Things

14 things left to do before completing Tri-4 -
got some really good study time in today and yesterday -
Sunday was from about 7:30 a.m. to a little after 8 p.m.
Today, I got in six hours after school.

Physiology Exam #3 tomorrow

Orthopedics Final Practical tomorrow -

Wednesday is my Diversified III practical

Thursday - Philosophy Presentation & NMS Exam #3

Friday -Written FINALS begin - Ortho at 9 a.m. and Philosophy at 2 p.m.

Today's Pic - I Know that Heart! I got this pic from a website by Frankie Scali who graduated from Logan last year and is now attending Med school. These look like hearts from our cadaver lab at Logan - the one on the right looks like the enormous one I held in my hands way back in Tri-2. The thing is the size of a cantalope!

No comments:

Post a Comment