Thursday, November 5, 2009

Tri-3, Wk9, Day 172 - Thursday :)

Heck, I've squandered about 3 hours now, that is, I haven't studied since getting home. I'm starting to get the notion that I can't afford as much decompression time as I've been used to in the past.
Physiology was my fifth class today but, I'm going to start w/ that class and try to recap the power points we've gone over so I know what I'm going to need to study. Basically, we played like the Dr's on House, M.D. today and had to diagnose a patient based on a set of symptoms. I was able to make a correct diagnosis of Addison's dz but had trouble accounting for the "why's" of many of the symptoms. Mainly, I was able to match up the symptom of hyperpigmentation along w/ hypoglycemia to lead me to Addison's. Anyway, let's get started.

1. Physiology -

oops - didn't get this posted last night and got sidetracked ....

No comments:

Post a Comment